Wednesday 19 January 2011

Busy, busy, busy

Quick post before I retire for the evening, I just wanted to share some new fabric that I received this week.




I bought it in the Sew Mama Sew fabric sale. I love all of them but my two absolute favourites are the safety pins, which I think I will use to make a travelling sewing kit. There is a tutorial on how to make one by Dawn, creator of the uklassinus blog.

I am going to use this material to make some bibs for two colleagues at school, who are both expecting babies in a few months. I think it is so cute and also gender neutral as neither one of them knows what they are going to have. 




The staff room is full of baby talk and I must admit a small part of me is jealous. My baby, all nineteen years of her, is getting ready to start university in September. I am very excited for her.

Goodnight

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment