Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody! A few days late but as this is my first ever post I felt it was appropriate to start with something relating to novelty and what better than a new year.

My daughter introduced me to blogs a year ago and 2010 was spent reading a myriad of different posts and watching from the sideline the lives of others. It has been inspirational.

As a teenager I meticulously kept a journal where I recorded everything from my first kiss to my first solo adventure abroad and through adulthood I have sporadically written down my thoughts in a little leather book. So, why you ask a blog. I like the idea of sharing my pictures, thoughts, recipes and projects with other people. If I can encourage just one person to do something new through my blog then I will consider it a success. I hope to be able to look back through my posts at the end of the year and see just what a great year 2011 has been.

I don't want to ramble on my first post and it is back to work tomorrow so it's time to go to bed.

See you tomorrow.

E

No comments:

Post a Comment