Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy days



Have you ever had one of the days when you wake up and just know it is going to be a good day? Well today is one of those days for me. I woke up very early (4:30 am) feeling happy and I can't shake the feeling. It's been brilliant!

I watched a beautiful sunrise, but didn't think to take a picture, I managed to boil my egg just right, not too runny, not too hard, I wasn't late for school and all my children were in on time. The perfect start to the day.

I also had an unexpected free period and so managed to cross quite a few things of my school to-do list which is ever growing but never shrinking.

The post bought a beautiful book all I ordered on recommendation from the blog Saidos da Concha. I can't wait to try some of the recipes. I am definitely going to have a go at making some of these delicious macarons:



And some of these fortune cookies:




If anybody has suggestions for fortunes they'll be gratefully received.

The downside to such an early start is that my body is telling me to go to bed now but my head is saying no way it is too early.

Good night

E

No comments:

Post a Comment